The Folly Of Engagement

I was invited as a guest, along with Ed Husain (Quilliam Foundation) on Islam Channel’s ‘Politics and Media’ show - or so I thought.

As it turned out, Ed was not happy to be on a live show with me. His voice broke, his face screwed up with disdain, and the whites of his eyes were plain to see as he retorted, “I’m not going on if he is”. Ed was apparently upset at my previous post about him, Maajid and Hasan Butt on this blog.

I assured him that he had nothing to fear, and that if he truly believed what he said - why not debate them? After all, I had no hard feelings about Ed calling me an ‘extremist’ on national television!

To read the rest of this post and comment please click here

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYI – Clarity on repeatedly published lies about me.

Why does the Times publish a journo with anti-Semitic & homophobic views?

The 5 Pillars of Islamophobia